Dan Binstock | Legal Recruiter
Dan Binstock is a seasoned legal recruiter focusing on lateral partner and practice group placements.
For any questions or confidential advice, he can be reached at:
Since becoming a legal recruiter in 2004, Dan has handled some of the most significant lateral partner/group moves in the market. A few highlights:
- Routinely named one of the Top 100 Global Legal Consultants and Strategists by LawDragon (2017-2023).
- Immediate Past President of the National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC).
- Current Chair of the NALSC Ethics Committee.
- Author of “The Attorney’s Guide to Using (or Not Using) Legal Recruiters”
- Served as an advisor to numerous top law schools, including Harvard Law School, Georgetown Law, University of Michigan Law, and numerous others.
- Provides industry commentary on the lateral partner market (e.g., Wall Street Journal, American Lawyer/National Law Journal, Bloomberg Law, Law360, and many others).
Dan’s full biography can be found here.
Subscribe for Updates
Your information will be kept confidential.