Dan Binstock | Legal Recruiter
Dan Binstock is a seasoned legal recruiter focusing on lateral partner and practice group placements.
Dan is a partner with Garrison & Sisson, an award-winning attorney search firm based in Washington, DC. Garrison & Sisson’s team covers partner, associate, and in-house candidates and searches.
For any questions or confidential advice, he can be reached at:
Since becoming a legal recruiter in 2004, Dan has handled some of the most significant lateral partner/group moves in the market. A few highlights:
- Routinely named one of the Top 100 Global Legal Consultants and Strategists by LawDragon (2017-2021).
- Immediate Past President of the National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC), where he also served as the Chair of the Ethics Committee.
- Author of “The Attorney’s Guide to Using (or Not Using) Legal Recruiters”
- Served as an advisor to numerous top law schools, including Harvard Law School, Georgetown Law, University of Michigan Law, and numerous others.
- Provides industry commentary on the lateral partner market (e.g., Wall Street Journal, American Lawyer/National Law Journal, Bloomberg Law, Law360, and many others).
Before becoming a legal recruiter, he practiced IP law at Finnegan Henderson. Dan graduated from American University Washington College of Law, magna cum laude, in 2000.
Dan’s full biography can be found here.
Subscribe for Updates
Your information will be kept confidential.